Technical Business Analyst
Working on a high priority project with a number of technology streams throughout our 5 UK call centres that require technical requirements to be gathered, analysed, documented and tracked through the project lifecycle.
- GAP Analysis of ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ status of the contact centre’s business services and IT assets.
- Working with IT Project Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Operations, Stakeholders and users across all business functions in the improvement of processes and applications.
- Documentation of process and work flows associated with business applications
- Development of clear and quantified business requirements – utilising Jira, Excel and Word.
- Contribute to the preparation of specifications and design documents for the introduction of new systems and processes
- Working with any 3rd party vendors and partners to ensure that proposed solutions meet the functional needs of the business
- Implement change positively and introduce new ideas and approaches.
- Track and maintain project and ongoing application costs.
- Ensure process and application improvements and changes are delivered with minimum disruption to the business.
- 12 months + commercial and technical business analysis experience.
- Enthusiastic technical BA with experience with experience of GAP Analysis.
- Technical infrastructure background with solid knowledge of telephony systems, WANs/LANs etc…
- Technically astute and able to hold conversation with technical team members.
- Ability and knowledge of managing own workload and managing expectations of demanding stakeholders.
- Contact Centre experience would be beneficial but not required.
- Work with the stakeholders to understand their existing processes and gather requirements
- Ability to analyse/create/amend detailed written requirement documentation under time pressure
- Regular UK Travel is required.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.