The Analytics Developer will support multiple data dependent teams by developing, testing and implementing new data collection to enable analysis of web behaviour, marketing activity, personalise experiences, and experiments to be run.
The experiments run and analysis required will vary across multiple projects and initiatives, keeping your work varied interesting and varied.
- Be the technical bridge between the analytics, marketing, optimisation, digital product and development teams, interpreting business goals into technical requirements
- Use your expertise in the digital properties you manage, and your understanding of web development and coding, to suggest best and efficient practices to approach experiment creation and personalisation
- Enable teams to create and target experiments and personalisation activities based on contextual, behavioural and personalised data
- Enable the optimisation and analytics teams to measure accurately the results of experiments
- Configure digital tools such as tag management systems, analytics tools, testing tools to receive and process data correctly
- Use automated testing tools to ensure the presence and accuracy of captured data
- 1-2 years experience in an eCommerce businesses
- Great communicator, interpreting and sharing concepts between different teams, proactive and transparent in communicating with stakeholders
- Well organised and disciplined, providing timely delivery of tasks in a fast paced retail environment
- Collaborate with teams towards common goals
- Experience using APIs desirable
- Experience of developing digital analytics and experiments tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, Optimizely) is desirable
- Experience of using tag management systems and data layers desirable
- Experience with responsive sites desirable
- Experience of agile software development / Scrum framework is desirable.
Please get in touch today for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.