Agile Delivery Manager
Reporting to the Head of Security Transformation, the Agile Delivery Manager is responsible for managing all progress of the Transformation sprints and ensuring effective delivery of these. The Agile Delivery Manager is responsible for managing all escalations and removing all blockers that the delivery teams face. The Agile Delivery Manager is also the key communication interface between the business and delivery teams, as they provide both daily and senior level reporting on the status of the sprints.
Essential skills & Knowledge required:
• Own the daily progress calls and ensure that all parties to the delivery are briefed and aware of the requirements.
• Manage all sprint progress and remove all blockers that the delivery team face to ensure progress of the security transformation programme. Accountable for any blockers and escalations faced by the delivery team.
• Provide daily progress reports to the key stakeholders; including CISO, IT and business stakeholders. Ensure effective reporting mechanisms are embedded to give transparency and visibility of the process to senior stakeholders.
• Work with senior client contacts (referred to as story leads) to ensure effective progress and delivery on sprints.
• Act as an SME on the delivery of Agile tactical security fixes, presenting to related stakeholders where required. Coach the team and related stakeholders in the delivery of Agile projects.
• Own sprint planning and aid in estimation, sub-task creation, sprint and scope definitions.
• Capture feedback from sprint review sessions and take lessons learned into future sprints to ensure consistent evaluation and improvement of the delivery approach.
• Ensure that supporting technologies (e.g. Jira, Synergi etc.) are working effectively as part of the delivery processes.
• Previous experience as an Agile Delivery Manager
• Experience in educating and supporting local technical and non-technical teams in the implementation and use of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Experience in using supporting technologies (such as Jira) as an enabler of agile delivery.
• Ability to present to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Experience in managing multiple internal and external teams to deliver to strict timelines.
• Agile qualifications e.g PSM or CSM are preferred.
• Security certifications e.g. CISMP, CISSP, GSEC: SANS GIAC Security Essentials are beneficial.
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Strong team player.
• Ability to influence and negotiate with multiple stakeholders across delivery streams to limit the need for potential escalation.
• Strong decision making and ability to work independently without supervision.
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.