Infrastructure Architect - Networks and Security * Circa £800 * 6 Months Contract * London
My client, a leading multi-channel retailer based in London are seeking an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to come and join their Group IT Information and security function, and Internationally.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has expert knowledge of Cloud architecture within extremely complex landscapes, and who is able to define a strategy and a transitional road-map for this domain.
The role will require excellent communication, stakeholder and influencing skills, as you will be required to work closely with many senior stakeholders.
- Data Migration
- Infosec / Information Security
- Blue Chip / Retail
- Group or Global
- Enterprise Infrastructure
- Good knowledge in Azure (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, ARM template, Blueprints and Policies)
- Azure Certified is a preference, however, proven experience of architecting and deploying Azure based solutions would be great too!
- Experience with hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments
- Expert hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis
- Enterprise Architecture experience within the Infrastructure domain
- Advanced in inter / hybrid cloud connectivity / security
- Commercially aware
- Fantastic Communication skills at C Suite level
- Extensive knowledge of data Centre strategy & technology
If you are interested and would like to receive more information please click APPLY and send CV's to [email removed] and Rhiannon will schedule in a call to discuss OR call Rhiannon on: 01892 553 236
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.