Senior eCommerce Manager
Our client based in London are seeking the below skills & experience:
• Responsible for delivering category Multichannel performance vs budget and market share growth.
• Create and deliver plans that focus on key strategic pillars of growth and relevant customer segments.
• Owning Multichannel insights at a category level and using these to communicate opportunity to the wider business. These include standard Traffic, Conversion and AOV metrics as well as category level funnel dynamics.
• Manage the execution across supporting teams of all things ‘digital’ relating to your categories.
• Lead the category teams to operate a ‘digital first’ approach to trading and marketing.
• Using product level data (page views, conversion, traffic sources, pricing, availability) on and offsite to drive performance insights.
• Engage the traffic acquisition team to ensure that traffic quality and quantity are optimised at all times (search, affiliation, social, email, direct)
• Identify opportunities for proposition development and managing their evolution through co-ordinated project management alongside Knowhow and Development teams.
• Owning the immersion of the commercial category proposition through the sites and executing in-season promotions alongside commercial and marketing.
• Develop and manage category KPI dashboard and reporting metrics ensuring timely and accurate communication of performance vs targets.
• Engage the Services & Development teams to develop the online customer journey to optimise both customer experience and net profitability.
• Delivery of insight material used to inform the category proposition and strategy both in-season and at annual range change
• Engage the web merchandising function to ensure that journeys and assets are optimised for performance.
• Post Mortem analysis of promotions
• Produce commercial focussed content and insight for weekly, period and quarterly business reviews and any other ad-hoc senior level communications using Web Analytics, BI, Recommendation and Reviews data, NPS, Decibel insights and funnel data to convey relevant business opportunities and challenges.
• Providing where appropriate and required detailed and robust analysis to inform the Multichannel Development plan
• Collaborate with experience and design teams to deliver site improvements that maximise customer experience, sales and profitability for your category.
• At least 4 years experience working within a Mobile (Network or Pure Play) business with full digital channel mix experience
• Managing cross-functional teams to deliver digital trading projects and activities
• Commercial acumen with experience of working in a deeply commercial environment
• Senior stakeholder management
• History in technology retail sector
• Advanced experience using Business Objects, BI, Excel and Web Analytics suites
• Experience working cross functionally
• Organised, driven and a self-starter
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of managing the delivery of insight and presenting within senior forums in written and oral form.
• Ability to think critically and strategically
• Highly analytical with the ability to find, analyse and triangulate multiple sources of data available
• Ability to analyse complex problems and deliver insightful and practical solutions
• Ability to understand the big picture while keeping exquisite attention to detail to ensure 0 defect in analysis
• Strong negotiation skills, capable of leading discussions with key stakeholders
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec today.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.