Software Engineering Manager
Location – Ealing.
Salary - £80,000 p/a
Are you a senior Software Developer or Architect looking to take the next step in a management role? Would you like to work a long side the Head of and learn management skills from the best? Whilst also leading the way in a Global Software Development company, Then look no further!
We’re looking for a Development Manager to work from our office in London; you’ll be an integral team player building, creating and shaping the platforms that are used throughout the world.
• Angular.js and Node.js are a must
• You will lead the development of platform critical features
• Manage and grow a team of talented software development engineers with responsibilities across the software stack.
• Own the operational excellence of software used across the world.
• Looking for someone with a good can do attitude who can build relationships within the teams which will be in the UK and Sofia (Bulgaria)
• Any knowledge of Micro services would be a bonus!
• Ability to lead positive change, empower people, cultivate product technology visions and innovative solutions
• Experienced decision maker and driver with the ability to articulate product vision and roadmap
• Prior success as a software engineer, subject matter expert, and strategic influencer on the direction of the product design and development
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across teams & multiple division stakeholder
Get in contact today for a full discussion and Job Description – [email removed]
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.