Do you have a sales/Customer service background? Do you want be rewarded for hard work?
Our client based in Helmshore, Rossendale are looking for empathetic Customer Service Advisors' to start late may!
Benefits for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Great basic salary of £16,488 per annum
- Realistic monthly bonus of £150-£200 with top earners getting around £450 a month in bonus
- 4 week rotational shift working 38 hours per week. Monday-Friday, with only 1 Saturday a month!
- Extensive training plan to ensure fully prepared for the role
Responsibilities for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Having a detailed conversation around the customers situation and coming up with a fit for purpose solution
- To understand the Company's mission and vision and to embrace and work to the Company's values
- To be fully aware of the requirement to treat customers fairly and to deliver the best outcomes for customers on a consistent basis
- To be aware and conform to work instructions and policies relevant to your business area
Skills needed for Customer Service Advisor:
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to convey messages in a clear and concise way
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effectively able to deal with challenging calls in a calm and empathetic manner
- Demonstrate empathy when dealing with customers in financial hardship
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
The roles start in late May and interviews are taking place ASAP !
Call Jack Lloyd at Red recruitment or Apply today!