Are you passionate about customer service? Are you confident in your people skills? Do you want to start your career with a reputable company?
Our client based in Thornbury, is looking for ambitious and hard working individuals to join their growing company
Benefits for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Great working hours of Monday - Friday: Between 9am-7pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9am-4pm.
- Competitive salary between £17,000-£20,000 per annum(depending on experience)
- Great opportunity for professional development and progression
- Relaxed dress code
- Discounts on numerous high street brands and gym memberships.
Role for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Dealing with every single aspect of the customer journey including new quotes, amending and renewing/retaining policies.
- Building rapport with customers
- Take accountability and responsibility for any customer complaints or enquiries.
- Working compliantly and within the industry guidelines and standards.
Skills needed for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Great communication skills
- Customer service experience, either face to face or over the phone
- Amazing 'Can-do' attitude
- Give examples of resilience
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive mindset and attitude towards work
- Ability to adapt style of communication to suit the customer
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office applications and ability to learn new systems.
Location: Thornbury, Bristol
We are looking to start successful candidates on the 13th of May, if interested and would like to hear more apply today!!