Nisbets are looking for Service administrators in the Avonmouth area.
Being a leading supplier within the catering industry it is essential that delivering an outstanding customer experience is priority.
Duties of Service Administrators:
- To administer one of the Service work-streams in accordance with its specific processes and requirements (Samsung, Workshop, Installations, Field Repairs, Supplier Repairs, Menu Master).
- To take incoming Service phone calls (as a member of the general Service hunt group) and resolve where possible or route to the appropriate resource.
- To undertake additional Service activities as requested by the Service Team Leader
Benefits for Service Administrators:
- All colleagues are enrolled in to a pension scheme, you pay in and we will too
- For peace of mind you are provided with Life Assurance to cover three times your basic salary
- Reward people with a bonus of up to £200 or 4 days of annual leave for their attendance
- Need a few more days leave? Nisbets have a holiday buying scheme offering you the chance to purchase up to 5 days
- With the Profit Share Scheme a proportion of the company's profits are shared amongst colleagues annually as recognition for all of your hard work
- Offer excellent discounts across all products - and there are lots to choose from!
- You'll receive 20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
You will have customer service experience either working in a fast paced environment with an excellent telephone manner or face to face experience.
- Excellent written communications
- Experience using Microsoft Office and company systems
Industry: Call Centre and Customer Service
Hourly rate: £9.04ph
This is initially a temporary role with the potential of permanency
NOTE: Due to location, a full licence and vehicle is required.
If interested please contact Jodie Shane on 01173177700 or apply to this add!