Do you have a passion for sales and enjoy working to targets? Is Customer Service an industry where you want to excel, utilise and develop your current skill set?
My client, based in Cardiff are seeking money hungry individuals, where you will have the opportunity to up sell, provide excellent customer service be rewarded for you hard work.
As Sales Advisor, you will be hold consistency throughout your inbound and outbound calls, provide first class customer service and be sales driven.
As a Sales Advisor you will:
- Through connecting with customers, understand their issues and take responsibility for resolving them at first contact where possible.
- Deliver outstanding service through your understanding of them as an individual and how you can deliver a service that meets their current & future needs.
- Escalate technical issues to the relevant support group and follow through where necessary
- On occasion you may have to deliver what is seen as bad news, however make sure that a customer understands the reasoning behind decisions that are made.
- Through your passion for the sales and service, ensure that customers know how to get the most out of the products that they have and how additional products could meet their needs.
- Always look to support other team members to so that we create a mutually supportive environment.
- Update relevant information accurately into the client's systems and give constructive feedback to enhance systems and improve overall customer experience.
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a "can do" attitude, to develop a great working culture to help us achieve the best results.
- Undertake outbound calls for follow-up where required.
- Work to targets (e.g. first time resolve); manage own time and prioritise tasks to meet and exceed these targets.
- Escalate issues to line manager where appropriate.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A passion for delivering first class customer service
- Excellent manner with the ability to have a natural 'friend to friend' conversation with a customer or colleague.
- Desire to develop connections with customers to deliver excellent service on each and every call.
- A passion for being part of the companies culture and help to build a fun and engaging working environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to create positive working relationships.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve the overall experience for Customers.
- Basic PC literacy.
Please do not apply if you have any unspent criminal convictions, CCJ's, IVA's OR Bankruptcies.