Do you have experience in the financial services or insurance sector?
We are looking for Insurance Claims Handler's to join our market leading client based in Bristol city centre.
You will need to have a passion for exceeding customer satisfaction whilst make timely decisions to settle claims across various insurance products. As a result we need individuals who can work under pressure whilst maintaining a supportive and empathetic response to all customers.
Key responsibilities of a claims handler:
- Proactively manage allocated cases against a variety of claims ensuring that these are managed in line with company and legislative requirements.
- Consistently maintain high levels of service delivery and customer engagement
- Manage the customer experience throughout the claim life-cycle efficiently whilst demonstrating empathy and compassion.
- Provide clear, concise and accurate information to customers, business partners and internal customers.
Skills & Experience required of a claims handler:
- Experience in the financial services or insurance sector.
- Strong understanding the importance and implications of delivering excellent customer service,
- Have resilience and patience to deal with challenging and emotional claims whilst working under pressure.
- You'll have excellent telephone communication skills
Our client commits to offering you a competitive and excellent reward package which will include;
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to a further 5 days
- Company pension scheme with the option to increase contributions
- Motor or Home Emergency Assistance
- Membership of our Sports and Social club which includes discounted events such as theatre, wine tasting or shopping trips!
If interested then please email your cv to Jack Lloyd at [email removed]-recruitment.com or apply here.
I look forward to hearing from you!