Do you have a sales/Customer service background? Do you want be rewarded for hard work?
Our client based in Helmshore, Rossendale are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to start on the 29th of April!
Benefits for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Great basic salary of £16,488 per annum
- average monthly bonus of £150-£200 with top earners getting around £450 a month in bonus
- 5 week rotational shift working 38 hours per week. Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, with only 2 in 5 Saturdays!
- 12 week training plan to ensure fully prepared for the role
Responsibilities for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Having a detailed conversation around the customers situation and coming up with a fit for purpose solution
- To understand the Company's mission and vision and to embrace and work to the Company's values
- To be fully aware of the requirement to treat customers fairly and to deliver the best outcomes for customers on a consistent basis
- To be aware and conform to work instructions and policies relevant to your business area
Skills needed for Customer Service Advisor:
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to convey messages in a clear and concise way
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effectively able to deal with challenging calls in a calm and empathetic manner
- Demonstrate empathy when dealing with customers in financial hardship
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
The roles start on 29th of April and interviews are taking place ASAP
Call Jack Lloyd on 0117 317 7700 or Apply today!