Service Design & Transition Lead
Do you have a solid background in IT service management? Do you have proven experience of working in an Agile environment, leading service design and transition? If yes, please read on…
Our multinational client is seeking an incumbent to achieve operational readiness and ensure the smooth transition of IT services from projects into operational delivery. This will be done by providing ascendency over projects throughout their lifecycle until they’re appropriately delivered to the owners. To achieve this, the individual will work closely with key stakeholders to satisfactorily accomplish the agreed criteria by using digital and cloud architectures.
- Govern the project lifecycle through service acceptance, design, readiness, acceptance testing and risk management.
- Create a vigorous support model in accordance to the existing operating model.
- Ensure all operational teams are fully equipped with training and runbooks to provide effective support.
- Assist the Scrum team with sprints to ensure user stories are added and delivered within the Agile projects.
- Ensure the stakeholders are satisfied with the acceptance criteria.
- Detailed experience in IT service management with a deep understanding of management processes and support models.
- Stakeholder management.
- Familiarity of each stages of delivery cycle (Agile and Waterfall).
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once with varying complexity.
- Deep understanding of Cloud technologies & DevOps models.
Desirable Skills (though not essential)
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Project management qualifications
If you fit the above skill set and are interested in this role, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP