Do you have a sales/Customer service background? Do you want be rewarded for hard work?
Our client based in Helmshore, Rossendale are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to start on the 11th February!
Benefits for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Great basic salary of £16,488 per annum
- Average monthly bonus of £150-£200
- 4 week rotational shift working 38 hours per week. Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, with only 1 in 4 Saturdays!
- 6 week training plan to ensure fully prepared for the role
Responsibilities for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Having a detailed conversation around the customers situation and coming up with a fit for purpose solution
- To be fully aware of the requirement to treat customers fairly and to deliver the best outcomes for customers on a consistent basis
- To be aware and conform to work instructions and policies relevant to your business area
Skills needed for Customer Service Advisor:
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to convey messages in a clear and concise way
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
The roles start on 11th March and interviews are taking place as soon as possible! Get in touch today!!