Expectations of a Sales advisor:
* Dealing with new customers and building bespoke insurance policies, ensuring you meet all of their requirements and expectations.
* You'll also be contacting existing policy holders to build a renewal quote based on their needs.
* We'll need you to identify opportunities to offer further relevant additional products and services that would be beneficial to the customer.
* You will be working in a team of around 10 Sales Advisor's, supporting each other, sharing tips and best practice and also having fun.
Ideal Customer advisor:
- Experience of working in a fast paced Customer Service environment
- We will need you to have strong verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt your style when needed
- It's important that you're self-motivated, driven and resilient in order meet and exceed your performance targets
- A friendly pleasant telephone manner.
What we can offer a Customer advisor:
- Structured and supported 4 week training programme
- 22 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for every full year up to a maximum of 27 days
- PLUS…you'll get your birthday off
- Pension scheme, if you pay in then we will too (age restrictions apply)
- For peace of mind you'll get Life Insurance cover of 4 times basic salary (plan limits apply)
- Access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure, family fun and more
- Access to hundreds of pounds worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan
You'll also get access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
Location: Aust, Bristol
If interested please contact Jack Lloyd on 0117 317 7700 or apply to this ad!
NOTE: Due to location must have a full licence and own vehicle!
- Hours: Between 8am and 8pm Monday and Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am - 5pm
Look forward to hearing from you!