Are you interested in working as a Customer Service representitive?
Our client based in Gloucester is looking for ambitious people to join the team in the claims department.
What you get:
- Market leading salary between £16,500
- Various working hours - Shift of 7am-11pm available and additional pay for unsociable hours
- Great working environment in Gloucester
- Full training provided
Role for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Dealing with initial claim enquiries - First notification of loss (FNOL)
- Gathering information from customers that have made a claim
- Showing empathy for customers
- Providing a first class customer service
- Capturing all details to correctly to ensure a smooth customer journey
Skills needed for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Great communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive mindset and attitude towards work
- Ability to adapt style of communication to suit the customer
Benefits of being a Customer Service Advisor:
- 23 Days holiday - with the option to buy or sell 5 days
- "Dress for your day" dress code
Interviews are taking place as soon as possible, if you are interested in a role as a Customer Service Advisor then call Jack Lloyd on 0117 317 7700 or apply today, look forward to hearing from you!