Information Security Lead
Do you have proven experience in security engineering and architecture? Would you describe yourself as having strong communication skills, to articulate to varied audiences? If yes, please read on…
Our client is seeking an individual to work in close collaboration with project and operational teams to ensure security is in place across all developments. This is to prevent attacks on the ever growing retail market which is being targeted due to the evolving technologies and customer focused applications that retail booms from.
This particular role requires someone that comes from a diverse background in the security of IT operations, risk management and project/operational assurance.
- Perform risk and security management and any other risk related actions and follow them up.
- Execute audit related activities both internally and externally.
- Review architectural design documentation/flow diagrams and provide input of security requirements.
- Support business projects by ensuring they’re risk assessed and that security requirements are met through the transformation cycle, (including compliance requirements such as ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS).
- Generate security processes and procedures alongside IT stakeholders and the business.
- Detailed experience of security engineering/architecture.
- Excellent analytical/communication skills.
- At least two qualifications from CISSP (ISSAP, ISSEP), CCSK, ISO 27001:2013 Lead/Implementation Auditor, TOGAF.
- Deep understanding of security governance/security assurance.
- Degree in computer science, information security or similar.
- Experience in working for a multinational retail business.
- Knowledge of SharePoint libraries
- Would you say you fit the skill set for this role? If you’re interested, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP.