Do you have a Customer Service Advisor background?
Do you want be rewarded for hard work?
Our client based in Cheadle, Stockport are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to start ASAP!
Benefits for a Twilight/Night Customer Service Advisor:
- Great basic salary of £16,000/£18,560 per annum
- 24 hours over 8 days; 4 days on / 4 days off.
- 4:30pm - 10:30pm/ 10.30pm - 9am
- Four week training plan in Cheadle, Stockport to ensure fully prepared for the roleResponsibilities for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Corresponding with all parties concerned by use of the telephone, letter, and any other means appropriate
- Ensure correct prioritisation of workload and time management schedules are adhered to
- Making all liability enquiries necessary to allow you to negotiate settlement of Customer claims on the best possible terms
- Complaint handling within agreed company procedures
- Keeping the policyholder informed both verbally and in writing of the status of the claim
- Carry out administration on files including general typing of emails and keeping a well organised and up to date portfolio of claims, which you will manage proactively and efficiently
- Skills for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Results Focus
- Client Focus
- Developing Self and Others
- Problem Solving
- Quality Focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Planning and Organising
- Systems of Work
The roles start ASAP and interviews are taking place next week in Cheadle, Stockport.
If you are interested then please email your CV over to [email removed]-recruitment.com or apply today!!!