Do you have experience working within an insurance environment? Are you passionate about delivering great service to customers and clients?
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a very prestigious insurance provider in the heart of Cardiff City Centre as a Motor Insurance Advisor
- £18-19K (Depending on experience)
- Cardiff City Centre location
- Less than a few minutes walk from Cardiff Central Station
- Excellent benefits package
- Initial 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
(With possibility to become permanent)
The role as a Motor Insurance Advisor:
- Liaise with existing clients and discuss any needs they may have surrounding their insurance account
- Ascertain further opportunities to satisfy the client's full insurance needs
- Maintain accurate records and produce relevant documentation when needed
- Be available to deal with client calls / emails
- Grow client where possible i.e. promote other insurance options - general / building/ trade etc.
- Fully understand the client requirement
- Negotiate renewals with existing clients
You bring knowledge and expertise:
- Experience of working in the insurance market is ESSENTIAL
- Very strong interpersonal, communication skills both written and verbal
- Inbound call experience directly from customers being first point of contact
- Highly organised and have strong analytical skills
- Able to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to negotiate renewals with customers successfully
- Previous experience as a Motor Insurance Advisor
What's on offer for a Motor Insurance Advisor?
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation. Our client is an equal opportunities employer. The client's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
As well as a competitive salary and great office location, if you would like to be considered, please apply today