Product Owner - Cutting-edge Digital Products for Major International Bank, up to £100,000/annum starting salary
Our client, a major internationally established UK bank are looking for a seasoned agile product owner to run a major programme of work focused on implementing cutting edge digital product development.
This challenging, rewarding and exciting opportunities truly offer autonomy and ownership of your products. It’s essential you’re innovative, can think outside the box and help to forge a suite of digital banking products.
This bank have invested heavily in digital capabilities for customers, with a number of major digital initiatives underway. In this role, you’ll be exploring areas in business model innovation, with particular focus on open API’s, ecosystems, and partnerships with leading FinTech players.
What can they offer you?
- Competitive salary (up to £100k)
- 20%-40% on target bonus
- Up to 10% pension contribution
- Flexi-working, working from home options available (part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, working from home and staggered hours)
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge digital products, revolutionising the Fintech world
- A structured, supportive and enabling company culture – who support your product, and your personal career development & growth
What would the ideal candidate look like?
- Thorough understanding of digital product development process;
- Strong knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, EP, Engineering practices; and
- Worked on scale agile implementations using any of the standard custom frameworks, Dad, Nexus, Less and SAFe.
- Proven ability in functional / business management, working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environments
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor, including being able to contextualise data into business activities and conclusions; and
- Proven ability in successfully designing and implementing partnerships.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex transformational initiatives
A banking, FinTech & digital background would be hugely advantageous for this role.
Interested? Apply directly today and let’s have a chat.