Are you passionate about customer service? Are you confident in your people skills? Do you want to kick start the new year with a great company?
Our client based in Thornbury is looking for ambitious and hard working people to join their Insurance company which is expecting massive growth this year!
Benefits for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Great working hours of Monday - Friday: Between 9am-7pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9am-4pm.
- competitive salary between £17,000-£20,000 per annum(depending on experience and how you come across in interview)
- Great opportunity for professional development and progression.
- relaxed dress code
- discounts on numerous high street brands and gym memberships.
Role for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Dealing with every single aspect of the customer journey including new quotes, amending and renewing/retaining policies.
- building rapport with customers
- take accountability and responsibility for any customer complaints or enquiries.
- working compliantly and within the industry guidelines and standards.
Skills needed for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Great communication skills
- Customer service experience, either face to face or over the phone
- amazing 'Can-do' attitude
- Give examples of resilience
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive mindset and attitude towards work
- Ability to adapt style of communication to suit the customer
- strong IT skills including Microsoft office applications and ability to learn new systems.
We are looking to start successful candidates on the 4th of February and are holding interviews the week commencing the 14th of January so apply today!!