NEW YEAR, NEW START!!
A great opportunity to work at a great company as a Customer Service Advisor based in South Marston, Swindon!!
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity working in working for a great company.
Benefits for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Great working hours - Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm - 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Salary rises to £20,000 per annum once you are made permanent
- Additional X-skilling opportunities with the opportunity to earn additional earnings
- Weekly pay
- Recent employee engagement scores show that people in the customer service advisor role are happy
- Great working environment in South Marston, Swindon Head Office
- Free on site parking
Role of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers
- Dealing with customer bookings
- Dealing with complaints from customers
- Providing solutions to customers problems
- Manage customers expectations
- Have great conversations and generate fit for purpose solutions for customers
Skills needed for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Positive attitude towards customer excellence
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with challenging customer situations
- A resilient personality
- Computer literate
The role of Customer Service Advisor are needed to start on 14th January, get in contact today to discuss.