Red are recruiting a Helpdesk advisor for a leading finance company in Bristol City centre!
The Helpdesk is the client facing part of the company, with queries based on ISA's, pensions and investments being the focus. It is primarily a telephone based role, but queries can also be addressed by email, letter and occasionally face-to-face.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of a Helpdesk advisor:
- Answer inbound calls
- Explain complex rules in plain English
- Reply to client letters and emails
- Meet clients face-to-face
- Liaise with third parties on clients' behalf
- Ensure clients are treated fairly, in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Refer any instances of client dissatisfaction or suspicion of money-laundering appropriately
- Preserve our reputation for excellence built up within the industry
- Proactively look for ways to improve the quality and profitability of the products and services we offer our clients
Essential skills and experience of a Helpdesk advisor:
- 5 GCSE's including Math's and English
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good written and numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional, presentable appearance
- Hours: 08:00 till 17:00, 09:00 till 18:00, 10:00 till 19:00 - 1 in 3 Saturdays (paid time and a half).
If interested then apply below or contact Jack Lloyd on 0117 317 7700.