Are you interested in working as a Customer Service Advisor?
Our client based in Gloucestershire is looking for ambitious people to join the team in the claims department.
Benefits for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Market leading salary between £16,000 - £18000
- Various working hours - Shift of 7am-11pm available and additional pay for unsociable hours
- Great working environment in Gloucestershire office
- Full training provided
Role for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Dealing with initial claim enquiries - First notification of loss (FNOL)
- Gathering information from customers that have made a claim
- Showing empathy for customers
- Providing a first class customer service
- Capturing all details to correctly to ensure a smooth customer journey
Skills needed for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Great communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive mindset and attitude towards work
- Ability to adapt style of communication to suit the customer
Interviews are taking place as soon as possible, if you are interested in a role as a Customer Service Advisor then apply today...
Jack Blackmore Account Manager
red National Contact Centres
T: 0117 317 7700
E: [email removed]-recruitment.com
5-6 Colston Tower, Colston Avenue, Bristol BS1 1UB