Applications for this job are closed.
Senior Product Manager - Ecommerce, Retail/Fashion. up to £80,000/annum + 30% bonus, superb Rewards & Benefits package
A nationally established retail & fashion brand as they rapidly develop into the online market to increase their online and omnichannel presence. If you're a Senior Product Manager/Owner with a background in either retail, ecommerce or fashion and looking for a rewarding and demanding role then don't hesitate to apply.
This fully autonomous position will demand a candidate to bring in fresh ideas, to be innovative, and to really see the value of their position. Someone who is looking to step away from a locked down role and progress to a position where their say is truly valued.
Working closely with the Head of Product, this challenging position requires someone who wishes to implement their ideas into how this company can transform their online and digital function.
This will suit someone passionate about using technology to improve user experience and customer journeys. You will have experience of owning a mobile product roadmap and e-commerce, retail, or payment/transaction experience.
You will be owning the online, ecommerce and mobile product functions; and be passionate about using technology to improve user experience and customer journeys
Candidates are encouraged to be individual and unique, allowing them to be confident and act on their beliefs. You will develop talented, creative people and share this talent with the business to create one united global team.
Ideal Technical Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Proven track record of delivering solutions that enhance business KPIs.
• Subject Matter Expertise in enterprise ecommerce products, ideally SAP Hybris and Customer In-store Technologies.
• Ability to define, develop and articulate digital initiative goals, objectives, and scope.
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines, thriving in a fast paced environment.
• A/B testing experience and experience working alongside an optimisation team.
• Demonstrable stakeholder, team and management skills.
• University degree in business, technical development, design or equivalent (minimum) 6+ years of professional experience.
Apply directly today, or get in touch with me and we'll have a chat - [email removed]