Working within the Website Merchandising team to deliver best in-class execution of journeys and merchandising of all products and propositions on both the desktop and mobile client websites.
- Create best-in-class journeys for our products, including product detail pages which feature outstanding content, images and video.
- Review key journeys (including top products) daily and continuously optimise based on analytics and customer feedback.
- Look through the eyes of the customer and champion online NPS.
- Constantly monitor competitors’ journeys and execution of campaigns, identifying new trends and innovation.
- Execute the merchandising of all key pages of the clients desktop and mobile sites, including the homepage and category pages.
- Work with the Website Trading team to ascertain priorities and brief the Website Design team.
- Ensure that all new pages and updates adhere to the sign-off process.
- Execute business campaigns and priorities e.g. Christmas, 4G, value-for-money, comparison.
- Work with Website Trading team to analyse the effectiveness of all landing pages, making changes based on the data.
- Obsess over customer interactions with product journeys, monitoring traffic, conversion and fallout points.
- Experience of website merchandising for an online retailer.
- Graduate level education.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and experience of using Dreamweaver.
- Experience of using a content management system.
- Able to understand and create best in class customer journeys and work with analytics to streamline these.
- Creative and proactive - does not accept the status quo and will challenge precedent where appropriate.
Able to work in a fast-paced commercial environment, whilst maintaining strong attention-to-detail.
- Website Trading team
- Website Design team
- Website Development team
- Marketing team
- Content team
Customer Solutions Groups