Online Merchandising Manager
- Direct line management of the promotional sub team within the wider Online Merchandising team
- Responsible for launching promotional campaigns and product launches
- Working in conjunction with Commercial, Marketing, Design and wider ecommerce teams on planning, and briefing process to capture requirements for onsite execution.
- Attend 1Ds & 2Ds meetings and other promotional planning meetings
- Working with marketing and commercial to ensuring alignment with other channel execution
- Ensuring execution is right first time.
Work with the commercial category teams to monitor, optimise and report on promotional performance, including homepage and high traffic promotional pages. Providing recommendations for optimisation and well as manufacturer POE’s
- Web merchandising and CMS experience.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong planning and influencing skills
- Experience with Adobe Omniture or other Web Analytics software
- Experience with CMS systems and in particular Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility and dynamic approach to work
- Experience working cross functionally
- Organised, driven and a self-starter
- Personable with good interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritisation skills when faced with multiple priorities
- Must have a professional attitude, building relationships with internal & external customers
- Ability to analyse complex problems and deliver insightful and practical solutions
- Ability to communicate those insights in a clear, concise and powerful manner both verbal and in writing
- Experience working cross functionally and within a category team
- Managing the workload of self and team on a day to day basis is essential, focussing on what is important rather than just urgent
- Strong understanding of online merchandising
Please do get in tocuh for a full job spec.